Monday, June 1, 2009

June Blog Challenge

Alright, ya mooks.

I’ll be straight with you guys. Writing this blog is getting tougher and tougher. I’m running out of ideas. There are two, sure-fire ways to jumpstart the rusted-out 1954 Apache truck of a creative center in my brain: drugs and open challenges. I can’t do drugs at work, but I sure as shit can e-harass you. Hell, that’s practically what I get paid to do.

Some challenges are self-imposed Iron Man contests like Jared Stern's “Blog-o-Day in May” thing. F that S. My challenge will go like this:

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT

Throw at me whatever random two word idea you have floating around in your cartoon-and-breakfast-cereal-addled mind and I will write a blog article about it that may or may not be based in humor. I’ve written everything from songs, to guides, to movie reviews, to short stories, to a series of name generators.

See this little comment part (down) here? Submit your terrible idea, like a Twilight fan-fic but all the characters are Japanese, down there at the bottom and by tomorrow you’ll be able to read it up on the big screen.

Actually, that’s not a terrible idea at all.

OK. Tomorrow I’m writing that Twilight fan-fic. I’m calling it Twiright.

1 comment:

SPE said...

Is Twiright the asian fan fiction?

In light of recent news - http://tinyurl.com/lrt69g - This should be good.